Office of the Asociación Israelita Argentina.
This building was opened in June 1953 by a group of neighbors who felt the spiritual need to share activities related to Jewish life. In its large hall religious ceremonies are held as well as cultural and social events. The institution keeps traditions alive through its library, with books in English, Hebrew and Spanish, newspapers and magazines, and the Hebrew School “Jaim Weizmann”, attended by children and youngsters. It is a space open to the community of Villaguay.